Attention All Automotive Content Professionals!
Come visit PartsTech at the 45th annual 2018 ACPN conference held April 15-18th at the Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel in Ft. Worth, TX!
- Stop by booth 410 to learn about the latest technology PartsTech has to offer.
- Sit in on an informative ACPN University Breakout Session presented by our Director of Data Management, Eric Lough, on the Content of Tomorrow.
- Watch ACPN and PartsTech present the first annual ACES & PIES Content Excellence award.
- And check out our very own CMO Erik St.Pierre talk data with other industry professionals during the annual Receivers Round Table.
Attended by most major manufacturers, distributors and parts experts in the automotive content space, the ACPN conference provides a focused and unique opportunity to learn, share best practices, network with peers, and interact with service providers in the content management space.
At the ACPN Knowledge Exchange, content professionals can learn how to develop more accurate catalogs, gain insights on more efficient production processes and become aware of new technology and techniques, which will ultimately help them and their companies sell more products, reduce costs and increase efficiency.
The boot camp kicks off the ACPN conference on Sunday afternoon prior to all sessions and breakouts, providing the foundations (or a refresher) for the Auto Care Technology Standards. This session is highly recommended for first-time attendees or those new to the industry.
In addition to being challenged by industry keynote speakers, the University Breakout sessions provide an opportunity to learn more about your profession and will cover the following topics:
- Microsoft Access and Excel training
- ACES System Content & using the Qdb
- How can ACES & PIES standards be improved to better facilitate “net-change” interaction.
- Share your daily struggles as a content professional in the trenches and have a group therapy session – You are not alone!
- Workflow/collaboration technology (non-automotive) that other industries are using effectively
- Today’s content and technology needed to support tomorrow’s business
- Does PIES need to grow to handle the expanding regulatory landscape (Prop 65, Copper-free brakes, CA/NY Emissions)?
This is the only event of its kind in North America and we’ve found it to be very impactful for all who attend.